
if you are a proud Mommy fill out and paste ♥
1.age? 1yr and 3 days old
2. name? Rayce Leo
3. Birthday? August 19th, 2007
4. time of birth? 5:13p.m.
5. how long did labor last? 18hrs.
6. who was in the room when baby was born? About 5 doctors, and my husband.
7. how long did u push? 4.5hrs.
8. weight? 8 lbs 14.5 oz he's a BIG BOY!
9. length? 21inches
10. any hair? Full head of hair.
11. who does baby look like? His dad!!
12. be honest…how much weight did u gain during pregnancy? WAY too much! I think 60lbs.
13. was baby early or late? 4days late.
14. who drove u home from hospital? My husband.
15. how many baby showers did u have? 2.
16. when did baby start sleeping thru the night? hmm.. 3 months I think.
17. did u breastfeed? Yes and I am VERY proud of that.
18.if not, what kind of formula? n/a
19. who keeps your baby the most? Me.
20. when do u wanna have another? Not for a LONG while maybe in 3-4yrs?
21.. how did u pick the name? Ryan had it picked out FOREVER.
22. how did u know when it was time to go to hospital? Well I had already went not knowing I was in labor, then got called back in because they forgot to take my blood, then finally when my water REALLY BROKE.
23. What was your pain management? Well the epidural only worked on HALF my body and I had to get it twice, not to mention the damn near 9lb baby I would say I did good!
24. did u go home or somewhere else when u left the hosp.? HOME!
25. anyone spend the night with u first night home? My MIL flew in the day we got home from the hospital.
All proud mommies fill this out..

No comments:
Post a Comment