

CHEESE!
As you can tell I had a great birthday! Thank you everyone for making it that way! ;)
I wasn't too excited for the actually day considering I had to get stuff done, I went to the DMV bright and early to get my license renewed (glad to get rid of that horrible bloated asian picture), I had to take vision test 4 times before passing! (SCARY!), then had to go to the ssi office, after 2.5 hours of waiting and then getting things done there I wanted to go home and nap, took a 3 hour nap! BEAUTIFUL! Went to dinner with friends, karaoke bar friday night! Thank you all for coming it was a blast! Thankfully I was not hung over saturday!
Oh.... and I did get my wii fit! WAHOO! Already lost a pound! Lets hope I can keep them coming!!


1 comment:
I miss seeing you Cheals!! I just found your blog on Tiny Tina's page!
You are adorable!
Post a Comment