Its been 1 month since I started my job and I am still loving it! (and loving the paycheck!)
I started Weight Watchers last week on Tuesday and have lost 9lbs so far! 15 more to go! ;) The first week was hard but I'm getting better with each week!
Rayce turns 3 one week from today! CRAZY to think its been 3 yrs sense he came into my life, I love him oh so much!
I went jogging and stupidly brought my iPhone with in my pocket, well some where along the way it decided it wanted out and landed on the sidewalk, now the screen is broke so its hard to read, I was almost in tears! The first things Rayce tells me is.. "Don't worry Mom, I'll fix it", I am truly blessed with having such a wonderful son!
On another note... 30 seconds to mars is coming again! 4th time sense November! AHHH i love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment