
Here is the hair... i am actually enjoying the color, i wish I could do more with it right now but sense my face has broke out (worse its ever been!) I don't want to draw any more attention to my new found face friends! I have been trying to go off my anti depressants which I thought I was doing good but if the smallest thing happens I over react which I realize I'm doing after I'm doing it but yet I can't control it. I only have about half a bottle left and then I am done, we shall see how well that goes..
I took Rayce to the doc yesterday because for the last week he has been complaining that he doesn't feel good, generally its when I leave (taking him to daycare/ leaving for work), but I wanted to be on the safe side rather then worry about him. He ended up getting an Xray done, it was scary seeing him in a little gown it made he so much more thankful that I have a healthy beautiful 'baby' boy, I wish I could do anything to help parents while they help their sick child. He ended up being just backed up, so we have to give him high fiber foods and cleanse his system. He is happy as can be right now, getting ready for bed, running around the house (naked i might add).

I spoke to a customer last week and she was taking her young children to Disney land, I have never been myself but she was telling me how amazing it is because they actually believe in all the 'magic', like its actually Minnie and all them, when they get older its fun for the rides and all that but for the 3-5 year olds its the best.. so I decided I really want to take Rayce soon, Ryan and I have been wanting to go on a cruise, who not get the best of both and go on a Disney Cruise! I am going to save up all our money to go on this cruise!

No comments:
Post a Comment