About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Post 141

Day 32 - A picture of a crazy night.
Sundance was pretty crazy! Jennie and I drove up with movie tickets to see Ben Foster's new movie 'HERE', our goal was to meet Ben Foster (successful!)
Later on (long story short) we ended up getting into a fancy bar where you had to be on a list called B!NG, as we were leaving I saw Shooter McGavin (Christopher McDonald). He was pretty hammered. I asked to get a picture of him and he said to join in. Long story short he kept trying to get me back to a hotel and convince Jennie that John Smith (pocahontas) was in the book of Mormon (confused with Joseph Smith). It was a night I will never forget.

No comments: