About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Friday, October 21, 2011

Post 230

I have been at my current job for almost a year and a half. I hate it! Each day is a struggle, I try to convince myself that its a good company to work for, its pays good, and the hours work good for me. I have been saying I won't last much longer for months now, every chance I have to leave work early I do because I can't stand it. I have tried going into it with a good attitude but then I get a "bad Survey" and my stats for the month are shot and it had NOTHING to do with me, sometimes the person just doesn't fully read question and gives me and EX 1 rather then EX 10, which means I have to get 3 perfect EX10 to go back to zer0. Also after the new year we have to bid for our shifts (meaning I could lose my good shift). I don't have the option to work whenever. I have Rayce to take care of. Ryan doesn't have the same schedule every week and works both days ,night and weekends. I could go on and on how much i dislike my job. I know what I need to do, I just need to do it. Then I look into going back to school. I found one online that seems like it would fit perfectly for me, I still don't know what to major in though but I know I need to start somewhere. I can already see where this is going.. I won't enroll because I am so unsure with my job, yet I won't leave my job because I am too scared of whats out there.
At least I have my side projects I can earn a little money.. (photography & the photobooth..oh and anybody wanna buy some scentsy?)

1 comment:

THE Bjarnson's said...

Chealse you should look into JetBlue. Then you can work from home. They just hired a class. If you can off your old job for a little bit longer, they will have another class in a few months. They always do. I'm so sorry you have to go through that. Love ya!