With everyone talking about what they are thankful for I wanted to do so as well..
I am thankful for many things, but the one thing I want to talk about right now is...
My wonderful little RAYCE-CAR

and my wonderful husband.
I recently quit my job, very scary but much needed. I got a new seasonal job which I start tomorrow. Sense quitting my job on Tuesday, I have been lucky enough to stay home and hang out with Rayce and Ryan (on his days off). Which has made me realize how much stress my job was causing, and what I was doing to my family. So here is my post about them..
I love how my son is not scared of a lot of things kids his age are scared of, he LOVES zombies and the same things Ryan and I love.
Although I could never complete my list as to why I am thankful for them.. here are some reasons..
Thank you Rayce for showing me the joys have being a Mom and always making me laugh and cheering me up when I cry.
Thank you Ryan for providing for us, and supporting my choice to quit my job and always loving me... Also for being an ass from time to time ;)
I am thankful they both like:
Baseball
Zombies
Summer
Swimming
Music
Food esp tomatoes (exp Rayce)
Chocolate (exp Ryan)
ME









No comments:
Post a Comment