About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Post 252

I came across this..
March 11,2009
Ten things you wish you could say to ten different people.  (please don't assume anything) 
1. You mean so much to me, i honestly don't think you know. Your always try to better my life and your always believing in me, i know you'll love me not matter what.


2. I miss you more then any words could ever express, a part of me died when you did. 


3. Your stronger then you realize, I get my strength from you. 


4. Were so different, yet were always there for each other, you've always had my back, and I will yours, through thick and thin. 


5. I am so glad were still family, I have cherished all our past memories, and i look forward to our future memories, you such an amazing person.


6. i can't believe all the shit you have put my though, your the biggest low life I have ever met, i hate you more then words can ever express, i hope your karma catches up with you!


7. You are such an incredible person, i hope the best things in life for you because you deserve them all. I am so glad your part of my life, keep up the faith. 


8. why the heck did you have to move??? I miss you too much!


9. I wish we could keep in touch more! I miss knowing what is going on in your life and being a part of it. 


10. Just let me live MY LIFE! 




Nine things about yourself.


1. I love photography. 
2. I miss my lip ring some times.
3. I am obsessed with BOSTON and anything to do with MA. 
4. I didn't believe Ryan and I were actually going to last long, because of how young we were.
5. I type 60 words per min.
6. I think my son is the cutest kid ever (call me vain)
7. I want another small tattoo.
8. I have horrible teeth!
9. I have a zebra print blow dryer.


Eight ways I get through my day.


1. Laughter 
2. Rayce/ Ryan
3. Hope
4. Coffee (most days)
5. my ipod touch
6. sleep
7. chap stick
8. Music


Seven things that cross your mind a lot.


1. MONEY
2. How am I so lucky yet not?
3. What do i REALLY want to do?
4. I really need to work out, yet I don't!
5. When is Karma going to get him?
6. When is my house going to be fully done?
7. Am i the right choice for her?


Six people you don't want to live without.


1. Rayce
2. Ryan
3. Gaites/ Cody/ Nash
4. My Dad
5. My friends
6. I kinda cheated ;) 


Five things you do before you fall asleep.


1. Brush my teeth
2. get in my pj's.
3. get my ipod or
4. Read
5. Think too much


Four things you're wearing right now.


1. Zebra print pants
2. Long sleeve work shirt
3. Wedding ring
4. socks


Three songs that fit your life perfectly.


1. Everchanging by: Rise Against 
2. When your heart stops by: Plus 44
3. I feel so By: Box car Racer 


Two things you want to do before you die.


1. Make a bucket list
2. complete my bucket list


One confession


1. I am a pirate, hee hee hee.




I would like to do an updated one..
Ten things you wish you could say to ten different people. (please don't assume anything)


1. I wish you could appreciate the people who are right in front of you instead of treating them like shit.


2. I wish I could of taken your pain away. 


3. I wish I was part of your everyday life like I use to be. 


4. You are such an amazing friend to me, I wish I could show you the same. 


5. I'm sorry I don't call as often as I should.


6. You do things that hurt me and you don't even realize it. 


7.  You really have no fucking clue what you are talking about, just stop.


8. I can't wait to see you again!


9. I don't understand why______


10.  I'm trying, I really am. 




Nine things about yourself.


1. I love baseball.
2. I enjoy art.
3. I would love to travel. 
4. I dye my hair too much.
5. I have rosacea.
6. I love movies.
7. I have 3 tattoos.
8. I collect key chains.
9. I hate laundry.


Eight ways I get through my day.


1.Smiling
2. Rayce/ Ryan
3. my smart phone (sadly)
4. something sweet
5. my wonderful bed
6. sleep
7. chap stick
8. Music


Seven things that cross your mind a lot.


1. the future
2. My mom.
3. What is the 'right' thing?
4. I weigh the most I ever have.
5. What is next?
6. if its not one thing its another.
7. money.  


Six people you don't want to live without.


1. Rayce
2. Ryan
3. Gaites/ Cody/ Nash
4. My Dad
5. My friends
6. I kinda cheated ;) 


Five things you do before you fall asleep.


1. Brush my teeth
2. get in my pj's.
3. play on my phone
4. Read
5. dream wonderful dreams


Four things you're wearing right now.


1. Yellow Bees Hoodie.
2. sweats.
3. black tank.
4. socks.


Three songs that fit your life perfectly.


1. Teenage Dream: Katy Perry
2. Broken Mirrors: Rise Against 
3. Its been awhile: Staind


Two things you want to do before you die.


1. Make a bucket list
2. complete my bucket list


One confession


1. I have adult acne.

No comments: