About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Post 272

Just an update...
Rayce had his first dentist appointment. ( Every time I tried to add him to my dental insurance they would brush it off saying he didn't really need to see a dentist til he was 6).
The day started off interesting..
After 3 rounds of him throwing up, we made it there.
First off, this place is awesome! 
(if you do check it out, tell them I sent you)
 
 Here are some pictures of the office


And here is a small clip of Rayce on laughing gas

(the question at the start is him asking if his lip looks big)
He kept telling me how much he loves bubble gum and how he wanted to eat a lot of it.
 He did AMAZING! I could not be more proud of him! 
His only compliant was his lips hurt and that's because he kept biting them when they were numb.


I have been on a mission to own every season of One Tree Hill.
This was the first series I ever started and I have been watching sense the first episode. When Ryan and I were dating I told him I had to be home at a certain time on a certain day because my show was on and he would make fun of me sooo bad.
Not too long after that.. Ryan became a fan. One of his friends from the Coast Guard was watching it and got him into it.
Its currently on Season 9, which will be the final season. :(
So I decided to re-watch them. I currently own Seasons 1-5 (i bought 5 today). I refuse to pay any more then $20 per season so its going to take me a bit to get them all, but here I come.

Ryan went Ice Fishing over the weekend. Him and some friends got a cabin. He seems to have had fun, they caught a ton of fish.


No comments: