About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Friday, June 22, 2012

Post 298

I really don't understand bullies. This must STOP! This story affected me deep as it did a lot of others
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=20930044&nid=157&title=at-least-380k-raised-for-bullied-ny-bus-monitor&s_cid=queue-15

Within the first min I was in tears, what a strong women she is to put up with that. It scares me for when my son has to go to school. So far they have raised $490k for this lady, brings a big smile to my face. :)

http://www.itgetsbetter.org/

http://www.championsagainstbullying.com/

http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein

Too many suicides have taken people because of this nonsense. How can people be so heartless? The 'It gets better' companion is suppose to be just that, yet watch that video, a 68year old lady being bullied by young kids. Teach kids respect, teach kids right from wrong, take a stand for someone being bullied!

No comments: