Rayce drew us a family picture! I <3 art="art" his="his" p="p" work="work">
3>
Can I just say selling your house SUCKS!
We have taken 95% of our personal stuff down (Pictures, art, etc).
We try to clean up every morning before we go to work 'just in case' we have a showing, which might I add you only get a few hours notice on them and they are an hr to 2 hrs you have to be gone from your house. It gets irritating! Esp when you are working all day and then can't go home until late or if you have one from say 3-4pm and another 6-8pm. Our house has been on the market for around 2 months now, we have already lowered the price, spent $$$ to fix things, updated the pictures, etc. We have had NO OFFERS! Its very discouraging and frustrating to say the least! Recently we have had quite a few showing on the house, 2 yesterday. When I finally got home around 7pm I found they had left a ton of lights on.. (irritating but no big deal). I walked into my living room to turn off a light and noticed my mom's Raddedy Ann was clear across the room. I recently got a box of baby stuff and had put that in the corner, stuff had been taken out of it and was laying next to the box. Clearly a child was left unattended in that living room. Some might say "its your own fault, you shouldn't leave that stuff out", We still have to live in our house until it sales, like i said we have packed away a lot of personal items but its still MY house and I have a right to make it feel like a HOME. If you have been to our house we have a bookshelf in that room with My mom & Ryan's dad ashes along with items in their memory. Ryan's late sisters picture along with flowers from her funeral. These things have very high sentimental value to us. If anything were to happen to them, we would never be able to replace them. It makes me wonder what else was messed with that they noticed and picked up. If the parents weren't watching the kid(s) then the retailer is suppose to. UGH! I needed to vent that.
Keep your fingers crossed that we can sell out house SOON!
One of the nights we had a showing on the house, we decided to take Rayce to Planet Play. He seemed to love it! Mini golf, laser tag and the racetrack.
Rayce wants to be the joker this year. I got in a gangster costume I am going to change up into the joker costume. He looks so studly.
All the leaves changing <3 br="br">3>
Rayce passed out after a day a grandpas.. This kid falls a sleep in the car 85-90% of the time.
3>






No comments:
Post a Comment