About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Post 342

ugh..
Don't read ahead.. its pretty lame and its mainly just complianing..

You've been warned.
I don't know what exactly I was thinking when we decided to put our house up for sale in August, we signed a 6 month contract. I never knew how frustrating it would be to sell a house. We got offer early November (FINALLY) so we went house hunting... We have 3 cities we are looking for a house in. We were shocked when we found our dream house, we immediately put in an offer. The next week SUCKED! The offer we had put in turns out the realtor is a complete ass! We offered them what they were asking just wanted them to pay the closing cost, long story short they changed it to a short sale :( then we find out the people who had offered on our house backed out. So back to square one.. we redid our upstairs bathroom floor (and by we I really mean Ryan who did an AMAZING JOB). 
We got another offer on the house :) back to house hunting for us. We have been several times and can't seem to find anything and we aren't going to settle. Its very frustrating. We have a backup plan to put everything in storage and crash in my dad's basement. Although its not even close to a perfect plan, at least we have a back up plan. We are signing the papers on December 26th and have to be out by December 28/29th. Baby girl will be here in March and I can't imagine having a new born living in my dad's living room, or what we are going to do with all of our crap (Who know we had so much CRAP). BLAH

2 comments:

BriAnn said...

On the plus side... your dad lives in Sandy, right?! You guys will temporarily be close to us! ;)

Good luck finding something perfect!!

Chelsea said...

My dad does live in Sandy ;)
YAY to be closing to you guys!