Things have been crazy!
Rayce started 1st grade and he LOVES it! Every morning he is awake before the alarm goes off and ready for school. He is really good at math and actually enjoys doing it (lets hope it stays that way), Caylin has not only learned to crawl and sit up but now she is pulling herself up on the table. I tried starting her on solids when she was 4 1/2 months, she just turned 6 months and is just now starting acting interested. We recently found out my dad had a growth on his tonsil. It turns out it is cancer and he starts radiation on Wednesday.
I had my surgery! Recovery has been way better then I expected! After putting the surgery off for months I finally went in on Thursday for my wisdom teeth removal and my bone graft. I lucked out and didn't end up having to have the bone graft! I'm still WAY confused on why not but she basically said a blood clot formed and once it heals up she'll be able to add the post. Ryan got his deer and my dad got his antelope.
Here is an update in videos/ pictures..
Her doctor said she was speechless at how fast Caylin is learning!
She is such a big her... I swear every day its something new!
She is puller herself up on everything! She just turned 6 months on Thursday!
Helping Grandpa fix some toys
Caylin before she was eating good..
She is such a ham! and I LOVE IT!
My little UTE fans ;)
This kid loves to dance esp to Michael Jackson!
Rayce loves Caylin and she loves him right back!
As soon as Caylin see's Rayce her face lights up and Rayce always wants to help take care of her.
Rayce & Kayla
Rayce turned 6! Where is my little boy going? I couldn't be more proud of this little dude!
We sold the subie :( and got a Big Momma SUV.
Its not exactly what I wanted but the price was right and the space is AMAZING!
Caylin and her first baby doll!
Hanging out with Great Grandpa!
Crazy hair day at school.
I love this little guy! 1st grade and such a stud!!
I love this guy too ;)
Fun @ the Fair
Black ROSE!
Caylin being a good girl at the Fair
My dad & i
gross & beautiful all at once
My precious baby girl


No comments:
Post a Comment