About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Post 384

Labyrinth is seriously one of my favorite movies. A few years ago I tried to get Rayce to watch it but I think he was too young and it wasn't a cartoon. The other day he watched it again with me and loved it! So much that we watched it again today! YAY! He's finally enjoying the classics! (Hocus Pocus too!)



I love the my friend Chantelle has a little girl so close to Caylin's age! (12 days apart!)

Its funny how life works. I love this girl and her wonderful family! She really is like an older sister to me!

My pretty little girl!!


We finally went to the Ice Castles... They were beautiful! 
Although I personally can't stand huge crowds I managed to get a few cool pictures...





 SUNDANCE!!
 Sundance was fun as usual but it was also a sad year... I had to turn down the job offer again :( and it was Buddy and Michelle's last year up there :(
Jennie & I had a lot of stuff at home going on so we could only make it up there for 1 day. We lucked out and went to a movie and had lunch with Buddy. 1 parking ticket, no celebrity sighting, a lame movie and I got sick on the way home.. yet I'm counting down the days until Sundance 2015!


No comments: