About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Friday, April 8, 2016

Post 387

Update:

Caylin turned 3! Such a sassy girl too!

Rayce got accepted into a new charter school

I have started coloring more, which turned into drawing...

Caylin and Paislee (12 days apart) such cute girls!

My sweet Grandpa Marshall telling stories to my kids. 

Aunt Gaites & Uncle Chase... My kids can't get enough of them! and now they moved away until September :(

We went on a family vacation in July

Moab Utah 

The kids did great!
I however, came back in pneumonia

Dozer & Halo turned 2! (April 2016)

Rayce went to a Bee's game for his bday!

Halloween ('15)

A small photoshoot of Caylin (July 2016)

My dear sweet Grandpa passed away... 
I sure do miss this sweet old man!
Sept 12th, 1926 - Feb 19th, 2016



No comments: