
I saw a preview for this movie a long while back and thought it looked really funny, turns out I was right, I am not a religious person and I am open to others views so this movie was very interesting to see, I would recommend it to others with the same open views as me.

OMG! Soooooo FUNNY! I love it! Just like any other Seth Rogan movie!
I did read the book on this one, the book was okay, not as good as I expect but I love the movied, it helped that i had read the book. Dakota Fanning is such a beautiful actress and she did an amazing job in the movie!

Ryan & I ACTUALLY went to the movies Thanks to my AWESOME cousin Tina (she bought us movie tickets for Christmas), we don't agree on movies, can't find the time, then finding a sitter, etc. This movie was sooooo funny! I love it! If you like movies like Knocked up, Super bad, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, etc you'd like this one....



No comments:
Post a Comment