*****PICTURE UPDATE*****
These are all out of order but I figured I'd update with some pictures!
Rayce with his hair all done, he looked just like Daddy!
Rayce and Mylee on another date at Chuck E Cheese.
I'm not sure if I ever posted about that but Rayce was soooo wild, all he wanted to do was ride in the cars that move, he didn't understand he had to take turns and let other kids go on the rides, he got soooo mad once he bit me! HA HA HA
Rayce at the park with Blake & Rori! He looks soooooo cute in these pictures she sent me!
One of the only pictures of the inside I can find right now, This was after the carpet and the paint we barley done so we just put the boxes in here (Living Room), and of course most are open and half gone though.
This is from my dad surprise birthday party we had. My dad hates this picture he thinks he looks silly but i told them to get close and act like they are related and they all chuckled.







No comments:
Post a Comment