Well I am not completely moved in yet, but I am sleeping and living in my new house!!!!!
FINALLY! It feels like FOREVER! I officially HATE painting! We repainted our whole house! including the ceilings! Thank god Ryan bought a paint sprayer and finished all the ceiling BEFORE it broke and we had to use the rollers! I don't think i will paint in color again, i mean I LOVE IT! But its sooo much harder to touch up. We did 2 accent walls in the house, our family room and our bed room, although our family room accent wall didn't turn out as we'd hope it. I wish I had just 1 day to have all to myself, just to unpack! I missed 2 days of work this week because Rayce was sick, I actually requested one off for his 18 month check up! (can you believe he is already 18 months!) well that night he kept waking up
and had a high fever, turns out he has another ear infection and a sore throat.

She gave him some meds, which means he could get other kids sick until he's been on it 24hrs. So I stayed home with him on Thursday, he was sooo cuddly! You can tell when the motrinwould start to wear off, it was soo sad.
Friday went back to work/ daycare.. I had a photo shoot, it was looking gloomy outside so I was thinking they were going to cancel. The location we choose wasn't open, it was at the Salt Lake libary on the stairs that over looks the valley. So we ended up at the top of the world, which was FREEZING! But in the end we got some good pictures
! She hasn't seen the normal size yet, these are pretty much bare bones..



And here is just one for fun...

here is one of Rayce kissin the camera..

Next time I will post some pictures of the house.. ;)
I hope by then to have ALL (or at least most the boxes) unpacked.

1 comment:
Aw, poor baby. If he's feeling up to it I would love to get the kids together and not just talk about it. Give him lots of love from us!
Post a Comment