About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Post 40

Rayce loved finding the Easter eggs at grandma Suzie's, he couldn't wait to find them he opened it as soon as he found it and ate the candy! 

as you can tell from this one, he was too busy eating the candy to take a picture, but Becca looks adorable! (as usual).


Today my sister and i visited my grandparent's, Here is a picture of Gaites, my grandma & me, oh and the underground house. I wish my grandpa would of got in the picture but he was inside, not feeling well.



Ryan and I's anniversary is December 18th, which is a super busy month and we hardly get to celebrate it, so I decided why not start celebrating the time we started dating, May 3rd. We have been together 6 years! Its crazy! 
So we went to Color Me Mine, which is where you pick out a piece of pottery to paint, it was actually fun, I had been before but Ryan had not, he was very creative and seem to have fun. 



Then dinner, and we were suppose to go to the movies but  he had to work in the morning and I got a stomach ache. 

No comments: