

Realization:..... I realized the other day that I REALLY want to go to Ireland, I was helping my little sister with her country report (on Ireland), I have always thought it was beautiful and thought it would be neat to visit, but after that i realized i REALLY REALLY want to go, i want to live their lifestyle, eat their type of food, see all the countries beauty! BUT.. then it dawned on me, in reality i won't ever see it, 1. I don't think I will ever have the money, I am always wanting to not have any bills, I am really good at balancing our money, maybe a little "too" good. When Ryan and I first got married, I married into his debt, which wasn't a lot but i got us out of debt, and now we only have my car payment, and our house! (and of course reoccurring stuff; tv, phones, power), we have things we need to get done to the house, new fense, new couch, etc. We also are supporting my sister, she is now living with us. I'm not the type of person who likes to have BIG dreams which are just High hopes or high letdowns, which is what my trip to Ireland is.
I guess i will just keep watching my movies with Ireland!

1 comment:
Aw, that is the saddest post ever. Try putting a small amount like 30/month into a savings account. In ten years you will have 3600 (plus a small amount of interest). Rayce will be the perfect age to go and have fun!!! My hope is Australia :)
Post a Comment