About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Friday, July 10, 2009

Post 45

Well I kinda lucked out, my apt got scheduled sooner, they called me in at 8a.m. WAHOO!
Now I'm just relaxing on some nice pain pills! Wake up for 2-3 hours, then back to sleep, repeat! ;)
I'm bored at the moment because i can't watch a movie without falling asleep, LOL 

Well in less then 2 wks is Manda & Willie's wedding in Vegas! I am soooo excited!! Vegas will be a BLAST! My main thing I want to do is the wax museum! And of course some picture taking, laying by the pool and just vacationing!! Jennie is also getting married this year! I am sooo happy for my best friends! Hers isn't until November which is good, being a maid of honor too close together might be a little tricky!
I have been working a lot yet less, going into work was not easy, I was way ahead on my work so I was getting bored! I am going to try and go into work for a few hours this week, although I took the whole week off until Friday, we'll see how i'm feeling i guess. 

No comments: