Well back to the 'normal' routine again, bla! Working a full day tomorrow! What ever will i do with-out my 4 hour nap during the day? And my wonderful/ crazy dreams! ha ha ha those dang pain pills! I had a pretty good last day off, Rayce and I hung out, then we went to Old Navy for some cheap flip flops, then lunch, and then my wonderful nap, then the sprinklers! Rayce was sooo stinkin cute today! He makes it really hard to go back to work! 1 week til Vegas tomorrow! And a buy weekend ahead! Not very much time with Raycer! :(
Saturday: Harry Potter Movie with work
afternoon: Manda & Wille's Bbq/ rehearsal for the wedding
Night: Manda's bachelorette party.
None of that Rayce can come to :( he will be with gramma! And then We are off to Vegas until Monday! I haven't been away from Rayce longer then a day! Ahhh I might go a little crazy! Good thing its for something fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment