About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

post 47


time to update you all...

August was a VERY interesting month, and lets just say I'm glad its OVER!
Its been a year now (as of Aug 2nd) that my mom has been gone, its hard to think its already been a year! I miss her everyday!

Rayce turned 2!! He had a pretty good birthday! Had family and friends over for a small get together! And once again he got PLENTY of gifts! He had a great time! One thing he got was a power wheels 4-wheeler which he LOVES he calls it his "wheeler", he plays with one at Kelli's so he's use to it but isn't sure how to turn it just yet, but he's got so much better at it.
His new things are:
The potty! He is actually going potty in the big boy potty! He randomly goes into the bathroom, pulls of his pants and diaper and sits on the potty and does his business! We are sooooo proud of him! At first i thought it was a one time thing but nope, he's been doing it at least once a day for over a week! I think we are going to start 'training' him, i don't think he knows when he actually has to go or when to ask, but wish us luck! He's been talking soooo much more too, well i should say he's been saying more sentences its so cute!!

Gaites started jr high this year! The big 7th grade! I think she seems to like it, the girls out here are bitches and talk in Spanish about her in front of her, i told her its just because they are jealous, I mean who wouldn't be, she is a smart, gorgeous blonde!

Ryan has been good, he got his CDL and is now just looking for a better job, he hates working for Lowes because they screw him over, he should be making a lot more for what he does!

I changed jobs, I liked my actual job at RA but I was sick of some coworkers crap! They would talk about me behind my back (literally), instead of helping me correct my mistakes they would just complain about me to my sup. Maybe Collections isn't for me I guess, although I did bring collections down to the lowest the company had ever had it, oh well I guess I didn't mean that much to them. My new job is AWESOME so far, esp my coworkers! It seems like a lot less drama, and I am actually allowed to TALK, ha ha.

Anywho.. here are some pictures from recently...



Look its also one of the pictures from her bridals!






He was so into opening his gifts!










No comments: