About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Post 51

Today was nice, actually this week has been nice, especially compared to last week.
Work seems to be picking up again, its was a huge step back and small steps forward but at least were moving forward again.
Today I spent the day with my dad, brother, grandpa & Rayce. It was very very nice! Sense moving into my house i miss my dad a lot more and like to spend time with him and much as possible.

My Ben Foster Movies are still coming along, I decided to watch Six Feet Under because he was in it, I was only going to watch the episodes he was in, but i started on the first (he doesn't come in til i think the third season) and I am hooked! I really shouldn't be surprised because it turns out the writer is the same that wrote True Blood, so I will be stuck on Six Feet Under while, I plan to watch all 6 seasons!

Baseball starts soon! Tomorrow is March so Next month is April and April = Baseball! I am excited to watch the Sox play, the Bee's play and the Angels! I heard Bobby Wilson got called up to be on the Angels, so it looks like I'll be watching their games! Still not a Rockies fan like Ryan though. ;P

I filed my taxes recently and was thinking of what I should do with part of the return, I want to have less monthly payments so I want to pay off my Chase. And I think I want to get my teeth fixed (finally) that is what I was suppose to do with my return last year and didn't so my teeth are prob worse.

Rayce is still growing way too fast! I was thinking about it the other day and he is in size 4 diapers! Almost size 5! I remember he being in NB ( New Born) diapers and it doesn't even seem that long ago! He is very independent and likes to color and just off things like a typical boy!

Alright... enough blabbing.. picture time!
Not really new, but some new, some old and some favorites..























1 comment:

THE Bjarnson's said...

I enjoyed reading up on you! Sounds like a lot has been going on. I'm glad that you were able to spend time with your dad and family! Rayce is getting so big. I still remember visiting you in HAWAII and he was in your belly! Miss you!