About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Monday, March 8, 2010

Post 52

just a quick little blog.

I am going to go back to school, i have been putting it off for... 5 years (geez), and what better time then now, I am always saying now is not a good time but really when is?! I am going to meet with the school tomorrow, so wish me luck! I wanted to do it online but Math is not something I can learn online.

Rayce has been swimming and has got so good! He was a little scared at first of the water but has been amazing now that we have gone a few times, he freaks out when its time to leave! He has been forming more sentences (some are crazy), but I love it! He is a good boy! I am such a lucky Mom!

No comments: