Today was very nice, even with the weather (it was snowing a ton).
Ryan, Rayce, my dad and I went shopping for beds, my dad has been needing a new one for quite some time now and Ryan and I mainly just want a new mattress! We have a great bedroom set that we bought in Hawaii but now we hate that mattress, we both wake up with back aches and just not a good nights sleep, well Ryan and I have been in the market for a new couch for... well pretty much sense we have lived together which is 5 1/2 years, we have a couch which we bought off a friend in Hawaii and a chaise sofa (which is ugly as sin but sooooo comfy!). We ended up finding THE couch as well as THE bed! Ryan and I couldn't be more excited!!
Rayce and I have been sick with colds the last week. Rayce has had a nasty cough and I have had horrible sinus problems, sore throat and a nasty cough, it seems like today we are starting to feel better! I have had a pretty productive day today, besides the spending of money! LOL I cleaned out my friend, cleaning the draws, etc! I have given it a quick wipe down here and there but not a deep cleaning which I did today! Bla! Not fun! I also cleaned out my closet of clothes and shoes I don't use, don't fit, or don't like (which was VERY needed), Cleaned out the spare room, and Rayce's closet! I actually feel very productive!
For those wondering about the Ben Foster movies, don't you worry, I am GLUED to six feet under and am on Season 3 which is where Ben Foster appears, I hope he's in it til the final season, his charter is different but I like it (go figure).
Until next time blog work, may winter end already!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment