About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Post 55


Tomorrow is April.. and its still snowing! :(Well I should say we got a little break but then its back! Man I just miss Hawaii more and more!
Rayce is doing great! I recently listened in when he was playing with his toys.. SO FUNNY! First let me say I bought him a "Lil' Grinders' toy which is Rob
Dyrdek, includes skateboard and all. Rayce loves it! Here is the conversation..Woody: Whats your nameRob: Name is Bobby
Buzz lightyear somehow comes into play and is getting beat up by Woody, it was so funny! I asked him to sing me his ABC's and he was saying random letters and then "washed the spider out", I just love it!
I recently went and visited my grandparents, I love listening to their stories of back in the day! I learn some crazy stuff every time I go over there. I can't believe its almost been a year sense my grandpa's heart attack!
Rayce and I made a trip to WalMart recently and I came across this...
I totally had this Barbie! I remember the dress! It was a crazy flash back! I actually did a double take! Ahhh memories!
And just some random-ness about me.. Above is my real hair and my lady gaga hair bow!! Yes, I know I love Lady Gaga and her craziness!
And I think my sushi addiction is getting worse! Esp sense I found where I can get it cheaper and a frequent buyers card that leads to FREE sushi!!

No comments: