





Ahhhhhhhhhh Sunday night! I use to hate sunday nights, this weekend was good! Friday night Gaites and my dad came over and we had lasagna and watched The Hangover, it was fun and relaxing! Saturday Gaites, Rayce and me went swimming, Bob came over to hang out and so did Suzie, for a little bit. That night we ordered in Pizza and my friend Ben came over and we watched some movies, and today we went to my dads and hung out and went to lunch, got home and cleaned out the garage. I just had a good weekend! I love spending time with everyone I spend time with this weekend and I am ready for a great week ahead! I am trying to think very positive, I am going off my anti-depressions, it is actually a lot harder then I thought I have the max dose and didn't really think it was doing much for me so I tried it cold turkey and... it was horrible, I was having dreams like a person on mad amounts of drugs and was getting depressed here and there, I decided to take it the slow way, so far so good, the best thing is to keep yourself busy. I had a decent week, Rayce went to Jungle Jims, it was sooo cute seeing him with all the rides, we even got to go on the bumper cars, I LOVED it! I think i had as much fun as him! lol
I am going watching Ben Foster movies, I am on season 4 just barley into it, having a hard time because my copy isn't good :(

No comments:
Post a Comment