About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Post 59

30 Seconds to Mars concert was on Saturday which was just plain amazing! Jared Leto is still soooo hott (sexy, fit, stylish, talented, etc). Jennie and I talked with his tour bus driver (which was the guys first day with the band) tried to get to meet Jared, he came out a few times and waved, I was star struck and only said "Hi Jared" which was when he turned and waved at me. Another time he was looking through the windshield of the bus and stuck his tongue out at me and I stuck mine back out to him. I was so happy Jennie went, it was her first rock show and she did AWESOME! Cindy brought her amazing camera and I'm sure took killer pictures, which I'll post when I see them :)

On another note (we all know I can go on and on and on about Jared & The band). Today is Day 1, I am going to be a vegetarian for a week and hopefully after that eat less meat all together, I don't eat a lot of red meat as it is (my weakness is chicken) but for the next 7 days I will not be eating ANY meat (exp fish), I am pretty excited, its a healthy lifestyle as well as better for the environment. I will prob be using my Blog for my updates on the "diet" as I'm calling it. My goal is to eat healthy, exercise and lose a few pounds, wish me luck! ;)

I have been reading the Sookie Stackhouse series, which I am hooked! There are a total of 10 books and I am on the 4th. The HBO hit True Blood (which is killer) is based of the books.

No comments: