Some times I can't not believe the things that happen in life. My friend Heather (also my coworker), recently went through something similar to what happened with my mom, she has brain damage and they had to make the decision to take her off life support, she lost her mom 1 week ago today. Heather recently got engaged this last month to Miguel, they met last year and work and just fell completely in love! There 1 yr anniversary was on Thursday. Everyone that knows them knows how in love they are, its just so cute! My heart hurt for Heather when I heard about her mom, I don't know exactly how she felt but I remember the pain I felt and it was horrible. Saturday they buried Heather's mom, heather took a nap and woke up and found Miguel not breathing right, he was flown to hospital and was in the ICU, he had taken some of Heather's mom prescription pills and overdosed. He had extensive brain damage as well and they had to make the decision to take him off life support as well.
My heart physically aches for Heather! She is just an awesome, fun person to be with, I worry about her I don't know how she is feeling but I know she is strong and will make it through this, I just wish I could take all her pain away.
Working with Miguel was a blessing, he was a good person and a good friend and treated Heather like a princess (she treated him like a prince).
He will be missed dearly!!
R.I.P Miguel Blanco
I know you'll be watching over us as well as Heather.
My heart physically aches for Heather! She is just an awesome, fun person to be with, I worry about her I don't know how she is feeling but I know she is strong and will make it through this, I just wish I could take all her pain away.
Working with Miguel was a blessing, he was a good person and a good friend and treated Heather like a princess (she treated him like a prince).
He will be missed dearly!!
R.I.P Miguel BlancoI know you'll be watching over us as well as Heather.

1 comment:
Oh Cheals, Thats such a sad story. My heart goes out to your Friend Heather. She is in my thoughts and prayers.
Love ya
Post a Comment