About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Post 65

i was going to post some pictures of the pink in my hair but i recently lost EVERYTHING i have done on my phone over the last 6 month! :(
My phone was jailbroke 6months ago and I have loved it! Well the small 8g's it has has been filled up so I was deleting stuff I didn't think I needed anymore and then... *Poof* gone! Very sad!

A friend from Jr High got married this weekend, which I hadn't seen her sense, (BEAUTIFUL WEDDING! Beautiful BRIDE), she had a photobooth at the wedding, of course I got in! ;)

My work seems to be getting slower and slower :( They cut our hours again so I fear I will be find a new job soon, the UP side is I have been able to spend more time with Rayce! Which I LOVE!

1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I love the really chocolate ones by Ben & Jerry.

2. What was the last thing you ate?
Hamburger. (Yep, i eat meat again, lasted 18 days)

3. What CD is in your CD player right now?
This Is War. (No Surprise)

4. How many keys are on your key ring?
2. but then again i keep 2 key rings because i don't like to have the other 10 with my car keys.

5. How much money do you have in your wallet?
Not much.

6. List two bad habits that you have. Now tell me which one you would be
willing to give up first.
Bite my nails. I try to keep my nails done so I won't bit them.
Road rage. It's almost like I turn into a different person when I get behind a wheel. I curse horrible obscenities and make unladylike gestures... Something I'd never do otherwise.
Tough call, i like to give up both. I have been trying to stop with my nails for years!



7. What spice or seasoning is your favorite? Which one can you add to
anything and make it taste better?
Crushed red pepper. YUM! But I can put season all on ALL things, ha.

8. What's your birthstone? Would you change it?
ALEXANDRITE. Its pretty i like it.


9. If you had one day to live, what would you do?
Go to Ireland.
Take Pictures.
Be with those i LOVE.

10. Do you know what your name means?
If i remember right, it means PORT OF SHIPS. Although my dad wanted to name me Jennifer.

11. What color is your room?
light Tan & Brown.

12. Do you give your pets birthday and Christmas presents?
no.

13. What color polish do you most often wear?
Bright pink or acrylic.

14. Hamburger Helper, Chicken
Helper, or Tuna Helper. Which flavor is your favorite?
Tuna Help by far.

15. Leno or Letterman?
Leto... i mean, Leno.

16. Do you kiss on the first date?
I don't date anymore but it would depend on the moment.

17. When your plate has different foods on it do you usually mix all the foods
together, keep them all seperate, or do you combine only certain foods?
I only combine certain things.

18. When you have food cravings, is it usually for something sweet, salty,
greasy, or creamy?
Sweet Or Greasy. (check out my gut!)

19. Describe your morning ritual
either wake up to my alarm or Rayce. Breakfast, get ready.

20. You run in to a friend while out shopping. Where are you?
Prob Walmart, sadly, because thats where i go most.

21. What is your favorite breakfast cereal?
It changes all the time. I really like Cinnamon toast crunch.

22. Who do you dislike most? People who are disrespectful, people who don't
recognize your talent, or people who are better looking than you?
People who are disrespectful is top!

23. Would you rather change your past or know your future?
Neither. I'd rather revel in the present moment.

24. What celebrity do you lust over?
Jared Leto!


(you know you wanted to see a pic.)


25. What five things that you have done in life are you most proud of?
(not in any order)
1. Graduated.
2. Learned to live on my own.
3. Supporting. (My family, working)
4. Following one of my dreams.
5. My son.

No comments: