About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Post 67




I miss my INspiration life/friends!



The FIRST time my dad met Rayce.



Way back when...



My cute little family October 08



Rayce loving on Ari.



Tiny precious baby.




This picture helped me when I was dealing with my mom's situation and her death.



Beautiful Art.




I miss these guys!


Where to start... I'm another year old (22), feels weird. I am unemployed... but only til July, I got laid off, the company went under :( but in the end its going to be for the best (to me), after 3 interviews, paperwork and a drug test, I got the job at American Express! I am so excited! I really think it will be a great job for me! Until then.. I get to spend time with Raycer. This weekend so far has been GREAT! Yesterday I went to lunch with the girls from work, hung out with my dad and went on a bike ride which was great! Today... laid in the pool, and went and had a AMAZING DINNER! Now time to watch Dexter.
I have been lookin through 'old' pictures i figured i'd post some of my favorites on here.

No comments: