
I have found a show to add to my favorites; Breaking Bad
Ryan watched it while it was on but I had other shows I was watching and it didn't sounds like a show i would be interested in, well one night it was on and I was too lazy to change the channel, I finished season 3 today, new season doesn't start til this summer.
Some exciting news:
I'm going to Sundance! Even cooler... Ben Foster has movie playing! I am keeping my fingers crossed I will get to meet him. (post 50 & 56)
I started weight watchers (again).... Jennie is doing it with me. I saw results last time i did it, I have even been hitting the gym til I got sick, which happened last time and i kept going and ended up making myself even more sick, so I am waiting til i get 100% better before going back. I don't know if the scale is lying to me, its always so off (that and I don't weigh myself at the same time ) but i'm loosing pounds, I can't wait to loose inches. I want to be at 125ish
I started to work on my concert wall finally! Its got 2 parts and still more to come. Its all the bands we've seen in concert, ticket stubs, autographs, etc.
The clock (Below) is courtesy of BF Jennie .

No comments:
Post a Comment