
GREY'S ANATOMY

Another Series I am into (again), i was into til season 3 and than there was a writers strike and Ryan and I stopped watching, which is sad but it was one of my favorites, so i decided to get into again. This show makes me cry more then any other show, its crazy how they can get you to attached to a charter so quick and then i cry when they die. Its such a good show!
Anyway... enough about tv shows...
I have been thinking about cutting my hair, which seems to happen once it get a certain length, my dad has always told me i look better with long hair so he's the main reason I haven't cut it
yet.

I am thinking of cutting my hair like this... what do you think?

1 comment:
You would look AMAZING with your hair like this! Love it!
Post a Comment