About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Friday, February 4, 2011

Post 95



Well i started a new blog.... its postings from my 'Wreck This Journal' which i am overly excited about..

I have had some Delicious food the last few days, for some reason i have been eating horrible but the pictures are nice! ;)



Jennie and I went and saw the new Ben Foster movie! AWESOME! Ben stole the movie (as usual), here is an update of the movies I have seen of his..

Some of them I can't find anywhere!!
1996–1997Flash ForwardTucker James26 episodes
1997KounterfeitTravis
1998I've Been Waiting for YouCharlieTV movie
1998You WishEarlEpisode: "Future Shock"
1998Breakfast with EinsteinRyanTV movie
19981973PeterTV movie
1999Liberty HeightsBen Kurtzman
1999Freaks and GeeksEliEpisode: "Pilot"
2000Freaks and GeeksEliEpisode: "Carded and Discarded"
2000Family LawJason NelsonEpisode: "A Mother's Son"
2001Get Over ItBerke Landers
2001Boston PublicMax WarnerEpisode: "Chapter Twenty-Nine"
2002Boston PublicMax WarnerEpisode: "Chapter Thirty-Six"
2002The Laramie ProjectAaron Kreifels
2002Big TroubleMatt Arnold
2002Bang Bang You're DeadTrevor Adams
2002Phone BoothBig Q (uncredited)
2003NorthforkCod
200311:14Eddie
2003–2005Six Feet UnderRussell Corwin22 episodes
2004The PunisherSpacker Dave
2004The Heart Is Deceitful Above All ThingsFleshy Boy
2005HostageMars Krupcheck
2005The Dead ZoneDarren FoldesEpisode: "The Last Goodbye"
2006X-Men: The Last StandWarren Worthington III / Angel
2006Alpha DogJake Mazursky
20073:10 to YumaCharlie Prince
2007My Name Is EarlGlenn
200730 Days of NightThe Stranger
2008Birds of AmericaJay
2009The MessengerStaff Sergeant Will Montgomery
2009BlinkAJShort film
2009PandorumBower
2010HereWill ShepardPost-production
2011The MechanicSteve McKennaCompleted
On another note.. during the previews for the movie they played two upcoming movie sequals that seem to never end; Scream (4) and Fast & Furious (4), lame movies to start with but reminds me of back in the day so I will prob actually watch them..

No comments: