About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Post 256

I started working Sundance! 
I have been waiting for this since I went up last year! :) 
I am so lucky that I get to be part of it!
Friday we had training for a few hours and Saturday was our big day.. tickets went on sale for Locals. 7:30a-8:30p it was insane!
This winter hasn't been a normal Utah winter with snow, its been in the 40s & 50s. That morning it decided to snow. Ugh. Good thing for carpool and friends I didn't have to drive up to canyon.
The job so far is AMAZING! I work at the Box Office in Park City selling tickets. 
So far I saw Scott Wolf and processes a transaction for a American Express Centurion Card (if you know that card you know how crazy that is, TITANIUM), not of which was his.  Once the festival starts I will be staying up there for the most part, I heard Banksy has been up there too.

No comments: