About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Monday, January 23, 2012

Post 262

 I am so thankful I get to be a part of Sundance this year! Its been amazing! I am off today and figured I'd upload my pictures so far..
Here are some pictures of the condo I am staying some times..

Had dinner & drinks at Highwest

Vodka 7000’ Lemonade


1.5 oz Vodka 7000’
Fill HW lemonade
Splash Pomegranate
Mint Sprig


                                                                        Ice Table

Volunteer & staff party 




Michelle & Buddy on the dance floor 

Work wife & Work Husband

 Buddy & Dre 






BANKSY



 DAVANZAS

WE HAVE FIRE!

 First Screening of 'Your Sisters Sister'
Which was an awesome movie!
Some of the crew for 'Your Sisters Sister'

Park Ave

Jakes Shears from the Scissor Sisters

On my way to work!

 Music Lodge 


 Way cuter then Bieber!


My new Dream Car!

 Ryan's first time at Sundance, hanging out at O'shucks Bar & Grill.

 followed by dinner @ Flanagans
 My first time having corn-beef! <3


 SMASHED
 Awesome Movie
 Awesome cast!
Aaron Paul was bad ass!

Headed back up to Sundance tomorrow.. more pictures to come.

No comments: