I haven't updated this in a while and so much as changed...
One of Ryan's good friends, also named Ryan was getting married in Oregon. Ryan was able to get off work early 3am (he was working nights) and we started our road trip (We didn't have a lot of time due to Ryan's work schedule)
Ryan packed us well on drinks.
As we were getting closer and closer to Oregon..
it was beautiful..
and then out of no where this happen!
View from our room!
Seaside! <3
Rayce loved it!
We decided to have a quick breakfast in Washington
Rayce did AWESOME, 2,000+ miles!
Beautiful Bride and Groom (BriAnn & Ryan)
We stopped in Eugene to visit one of my best friends, Ceslie.
Drove home through Nevada
I was able to cross off 3 new states! (Idaho, Oregon & Washington)
After returning from vacation we found out my father in law had passed away
I was very lucky to have had him as a father in law, he raised an amazing man and was starting to pass those wonderful things onto his grandson. He welcomed me into his family with open arms, and made me feel welcome. I won't forget the memories and will be sure to keep them alive with Rayce. May you rest in peace until we meet again. xoxox
Introducing..
Lily Rose Myers
My best friend Jennie had her beautiful baby!
Born March 5th, 2012
8lbs 13oz
12:04pm
Introducing..
Lily Rose Myers
My best friend Jennie had her beautiful baby!
Born March 5th, 2012
8lbs 13oz
12:04pm
























No comments:
Post a Comment