About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Post 291

Cell phones..
I remember when I was 14 and cricket had just came out, no contract and you didn't have to be a certain age. $100 for a brand new nokia and it was #34.99 a month for unlimited mins..
My parents said I couldn't get one I was too young.
I use to babysit all the time and saved up the money for the phone and the monthly bill.

The Nokia was the coolest phone ever, the mall sold tons of accessories. Cover, keypad, flashing antantas, blinking batteries,etc.
 I had a few.. Mine was similar to the hot pink one in the middle, I also had a fancy red one..
 and these fancy buttons! I think at one time I had the flashing battery and antenna, the phone was my life! Once texting came out my phone never left my side! Til a year later my mom took a meat tenderize to it..
Broken to pieces.. and no replacement.. :(

My wonderful Grandpa felt bad and decided to get a cell phone and added me to his plan.
 
This phone was cool because the backlight was blue, which was super cool being 15, ha ha. Well it didn't really have changing covers and I felt it needed to, so I took it apart and put on a fancy clear green cover with a blue keypad.. it was slighty-off (the manual says DO NOT CHANGE COVER).. only a few months later, my step dad bumped it into the sink.
 So I had to save money and get a phone similar to the one above.
A few months pasted but once again, I wanted to customize it and got a zebra print cover.



After Ryan and got married, we got a plan together and got these fancy flip phones with a CAMERA!
I think this was the first phone I did not try to customize!
 
Eventually upgraded to the cooler RAZOR flip phones.

Til i found this SUPER COOL phone with a keyboard!
Which I had for awhile..
I don't quite remember why I changed from it..
 
but the next phone was this flip phone, when someone would call/text there was an area that would light up.

 this phone was prob the phone I had the longest and it was simple and I LOVED IT.
But got jealous because Ryan got an iPhone.
I left Verizon and went to AT&T and got the iPhone..
After a year and a half I got bored and wanted to change..

Jennie had a cool phone with Sprint, she said they have got better.



BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!
The HTC Evo shift. I had to replace the phone 3 times within the first month of owning it. The reception was terrible and I constantly dropped calls. After 3 months sense I had so many problems Sprint let me out of my contract.

So I went back to Verizon and got this..


which I enjoy.. (maybe for another year when I can upgrade).

and that my friends is how boring my work day is currently.. (could change at any sec).


No comments: