Tomorrow I start Weight Watchers, my best friend Jennie swears by it and has shown results! I did it about 2 years ago for a month and it was working.. so here we go again.. This time around I own a treadmill so no excuse. I need all the motivation I can get.. I'm tried of looking/feeling like a fat cow!
I am thankful I have such honest family even if they don't notice. My sweet grandma asked me last weekend if I was pregnant , assuming she meant my fat gut I made an excuse and said "No, my pants just make my stomach look big" her reply.. " I don't mean your tummy, your face has gotten more round, bigger.".
I look in the mirror and see it; my arms are huge, my face is a lot more round, my tights are massive, the tummy i can't use the 'i just had baby' excuse anymore. SO... here we go!
These are the jars I made. The red hearts will be for each 5lbs i loss
Here is the start of my motivation (Thank you Pinterest and Skinny people!)
This blog is called Thinspiration
I have been skinny once..
Lets get back to it..








No comments:
Post a Comment