Rayce got his retake pictures back.. Such a fake smile but still a STUD!
Rayce's favorite person is Gaites.
He cries every time she leaves, when she is around he is glued to her.
This picture is from a couple weeks ago, Ryan & I were able to take Gaites & Nash out to dinner and catch up. :) I sure loves these kids!
Aaron Paul with Chipmunk Cheeks, LOL
I love buying all this girly stuff, with us moving to an unknown location we haven't really bought a lot of baby stuff yet, but I found these cute girl accessories and couldn't pass them up. Ryan hates them, go figure.
Rayce being a HIPSTER.. ha ha ha
I decided to put up a tree after all. With us moving the day after Christmas I didn't want to create any more stress/ clean up than necessary, but having Rayce we just had to have a tree up even if its plain.
I think Gaites and I did a pretty good job setting it up.
lights and an angel is pretty enough for me :)

2 comments:
LOVE the hipster! He should really consider shaving just one side of his head. ;)
PS, I totally can't wait to see Ryan putting those cute headbands on your baby girl! He will love them! ha!
ha ha ha he totally should shave the side of his head... maybe I will talk Ryan into it to. LOL
I will take pictures of Ryan putting the bows on her, ha!
Post a Comment