About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Friday, December 28, 2012

Post 349

 Rayce at his daycare Christmas concert


Making Gingerbread houses
 with Aunt Gaites & Uncle Nash
  


Looking at the lights around town


 Chantell (Family friend) and I
We are about a week a part

Ryan playing with the dogs


Rayce LOVES the SNOW! 

 I'm not a fan of driving in it :(




 Christmas Flowers 

 Rayce & his cousin Jackson

 Rayce & Kayla being silly

Ryan's new love! TIRAMISU

 The Birthday Kids!

 Rayce opening presents at my gpas

My Christmas bracelet from my mother in law <3 it="it" p="p">

 Merry Christmas!

 Monica's cookies!!
 My new ring 
Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance ... love will last forever! 

Our new house... (hopefully next week)

No comments: