About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Post 352

Saturday January 5th
Having my sleeping problems and the stress of everything working out with this move has been rough.
REWIND:
We signed the paperwork on Far Vista (old house) on Wednesday and from the time it recorded we would have 72 hours to get out. We signed the papers for our new house on Thursday and were told we would have keys as soon as it recorded. It ended up coming down to the final 30 minus of Friday that it recorded (YAY!) because our 72 had officially started as well. Long story short.. the lady that owned the house still had to get some stuff out on Friday and we just kinda started moving in on top of her, she was really nice and friendly so it wasn't bad. Fast forward: 
Saturday was the BIG moving day, thankfully we have wonderful friends and family (and Ryan has helped so many people move) the move went well. We got 95% of everything out. So Sunday we had planned on getting the rest and cleaning it up and giving the new owners the keys early.
WOW did that not go as planned. Their realtor called Ryan at 9 Sunday morning asking if they could have the keys by noon (Keep in mind, we didn't have to give them keys until 3pm Monday). We should we should be able to be out by them if not they can for sure start moving in. We only had to get a few random items, our big screen and Ryan's chopper. I got there around 10am and they were already inside. 5 people in the living talking with someone in Spanish on the phone. Turns out they were pissed about it not being 'clean', the Realtor called and apologized to me about them being there and that the guy is kind of a "Hot head" and if we could be out by noon. I said sure. 11:45am and the guys were almost done, they pulled up and starting video typing and well as taking pictures! INSANE! I called the realtor telling him that, he said the guy was freaking out said if we weren't out by 12:01pm he was canceling the sale. (he already signed the papers and its a done deal but still.. what a weirdo).
Being pregnant while moving is horrible! Everyone says "being pregnant while moving is great, you don't have to do anything", I honestly don't understand that one bit! I felt useless, I ended up only getting 2 hours of sleep Friday night.. I was pretty naughty on Saturday, I drank coffee, lifted way more than I should and over did it. I was in pain walking, laying down, rolling over, etc. The past 10wks my hips/ groin area feels like I have a pulled muscle. I never had any of this with Rayce. I have a hard time getting up from sitting, I walk funny, rolling over in bed is the worse! All i can find online is this: Round Ligament Pain . My doctor says its normal after your first baby, yet I don't know anyone else who's had it... 10 wks to go! 


 Bye bye Far Vista house... it was a wonderful 4years

Hello new house.. :)

 First night in the new house..

 One of my favorite things about the house!! 

I'll post more once we get more settled in...

Rayce is great entertainment! He was asking if he looked like Bane... HA HA HA

No comments: