About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Friday, January 25, 2013

Post 357

Rayce really is the sweetest kid. 
Everything I do he offers to help. He tells me that when she gets here and if she gets scared she can sleep in his bed and he will sleep in his box (He has been playing with her car seat box the past 3 days, hours of entertainment for him) and he will put on baby shows and make sure she isn't scared. He says he can take care of her all by himself and mom and dad won't have to do anything. 

The other day he was looking at my bare tummy, which I don't really show anyone esp while pregnant. He asked what my stretch marks were. I told them he did them when he was in my tummy. He got all excited and happy saying how cool it was he made flames on my belly. 

Every time we got to the store or look at baby stuff he asks if he can buy her something. 

Rayce started school this week at his new school. He is such a smart kid esp with numbers. He is in a different school district now so its a little hard because they have learned different things, but he is a quick learner so I'm not worried. My friend looked up school ratings and told me his previous school on a scale of 1-10 was rated a 1! I don't think you can get worse then a 1. He new school is rated a 7! I am very excited for him to be going to a better school. 

No comments: