About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Post 358


Size:

Durian Fruit

Average size: 17.2-18.7 inches, 4.2-5.8 lb



How far along? 33 Weeks.



Maternity clothes? I think the maternity band is even getting too tight :/
I feel like a fat cow



Sleep: I wish I could sleep. I wake up several times at night; needing to pee, back/hip pain or just wide awake.



Best moment this week: Starting to get her room ready, sorting baby clothes to get them cleaned.



Miss Anything? Sleep, not feeling like a cow and be able to breath normal.

Movement: One day she is a total wiggle worm and the next I question her moving.

Food cravings: Marshmellows.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: Sore lower back, hips & ribs
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody :/


Looking forward to: my baby shower is on Saturday 



No comments: