About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Friday, February 15, 2013

Post 362




Size: 

COCONUT
Clothes? I feel lazy when I don't get dress but fat and depressed when I do.
How far along? 35Weeks
Best moment this week: My baby shower was fun! Rayce got to see my tummy move like an alien and got excited yet weirded out :)
Not so good moment of the week: Either she is in my ribs or feels like she is going to fall out.
Miss Anything? Not being pregnant. (i'm not a 'happy' pregnant person)
Movement: Hiccups are my favorite
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing really.
Symptoms: Pelvis hurts like hell or my ribs feel broke.
Emotions: a little more emontional like usual.
Looking forward to: My doctor appointment this afternoon ;) 

No comments: