About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Post 359


Size: 

Butternut Squash

How far along? 34 Weeks
Clothes? I can't wait to wear my old clothes (I hope at least some still fit).
Best moment this week: We got so much stuff done this week, I feel more ready for her to come & my baby shower!
Not so good moment of the week: If I over do it during the day, I can feel it at night. I damn near fall over because my hips give out.
Miss Anything? Normal Clothes.
Movement: She had hiccups last night :) Which is one of my favorite things, Rayce had them every night the last month he was in my tummy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Its not hard for me to get an upset stomatch these days.
Symptoms: Pelvis hurts like hell, sleep is almost non-existent or rough.
Emotions: I have been more emotional lately but I am and prob always will be around this week/month.
Looking forward to: Getting  the pictures from my baby shower. My doctor appointment is next week ;) Holding her in my arms!

No comments: