Size:
Pumpkin
How far along? 38 Weeks.
Maternity clothes? I finally found a Maxi dress! I have been looking for one my entire pregnancy but I guess they weren't in season.
Sleep: I have added sleep to my to-do list
Best moment this week: finding my maxi dress (if its not one thing its another).
Miss Anything? lots..
Movement: she hasn't been wiggling around as much.. night time is still the most
Food cravings: soda pop.
Anything making you queasy or sick: waking up in the morning
Labor Signs: Not yet... but i'm READY
Symptoms: Rib Pain, uncomfortable, feeling HUGE.
Belly Button in or out? barley in
Wedding rings on or off? around my neck
Happy or Moody most of the time: tired
Looking forward to: my next doctor appointment.. I had one on tueday and everything was still the same. Her head had moved a little so he moved it back. It doesn't look like he will induce me early because he fears I will end up having a c-section. Lets hope she comes early & on her own. I am OVER being pregnant and just want her here!!


No comments:
Post a Comment