About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Friday, March 15, 2013

Post 366


Size: 

Watermelon


How far along? 39 Weeks.

Maternity clothes? ugh, clothes in general 

Sleep: I'm getting very little, and my limbs keep falling asleep which wakes me up

Best moment this week: We have a DAY. 

Miss Anything? lots..

Movement: I don't feel like she moves very much but apparently she flipped completely. 

Food cravings: random things at different times of day. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: early morning has been

Labor Signs: Nope. Which is ok unless she is back to being head down

Symptoms: Rib pain, sore hips, feels like my circulation isn't very good. 

Belly Button in or out? still considered an innie

Wedding rings on or off? around my neck

Happy or Moody most of the time: tired/ moody


Looking forward to:
Tuesday! My appointment on Wednesday didn't go as planned. She had been head down the past 2 weeks, turns out she completely flipped. He gave me a few options:
A. We pick a day (he gave me Friday 3/15 or Tuesday 3/19) and he will try and turn her back which will break my water, it could put stress on her which in that case I would have an emergency C-Section.
B. I pick a day and have a planned C-Section.

We decided to go with option A. I'm hoping she will flip just fine and I will have an easy labor, esp considering how hard Rayce was. Its scary not knowing how this will go. If my water does break and she isn't flipped it could be really scary. We picked Tuesday because Ryan wanted to change to outlook on 3/19. His sister passed away on 3/19/94 so its always been a hard day for his family, having baby girl be born on 3/19 changes it to a beautiful day. Although right now I look at it like being pregnant an extra 4 days! After Tuesday it will be awesome! Also Rayce was born on the 19th so it should be easy for everyone to remember their birthdays. 3/19 & 8/19

No comments: