I can't believe my baby girl is already a month old! Where has the time gone?
I almost feel like a first time mom all over again. I can't believe half the stuff I completely forgot...
So I made a list of MUST-HAVE baby items so far...
A Boppy
Perfect for nursing! Absolutely love it!
Car seat Neck Holder
We didn't have this with Rayce and the poor kid always looked like he had a kink in his neck. This one is great because it doesn't put their neck down, it holds it in place
Swaddle Blanket
AMAZING! I thought these looked stupid and pointless, who can't swaddle a baby with a baby blanket?! Well... ME! Rayce hated to be swaddled so we didn't bother. Caylin LOVES it! This place has been amazing!
Car Seat Cover
I'm not sure if you can buy these anywhere. I was lucky and had 2 made for me. Another item we didn't have with Rayce and I love!
Nursing Sleep Bra
If you are nursing this bra is a must have! Perfect for nighttime feedings and so comfy!
NO PICTURE but of course my MUST HAVE item is A Nipple Shield (saved nursing for me TWICE).
Aunt Gaites with Rayce and Caylin
Caylin with daddy
Cuddling with Grandpa!
The always beautiful Emma holding Caylin
She's got her skinny jeans on





No comments:
Post a Comment